Bed & Breakfast Inns & Guest Houses | Guest Apartments | Hotels | Motels | Campgrounds | Victorian Suites | Rent from Owners
All links will open in a new window that you can close when you finish viewing the selected site.
Bed & Breakfast Inns & Guest Houses
- Angel of the Sea: Welcome to Victorian Cape May's most elegant bed & breakfast. Located one half block from the beach in the quiet east end of town, the Angel offers the discriminating traveler a chance to experience the charm of a bygone era while enjoying an array of modern amenities.
- Bacchus Inn: Located in the heart of the Historic and only a short walk from fabulous shops, restaurants, and Cape May beaches. Our Bed & Breakfast consists of two buildings; the “Main House” (formerly The Brass Bed Inn) and the “Cottage”. Both offer a variety of amenities to guests. The Bacchus Inn Bed & Breakfast has much to offer, including romance, charm, and wine in a historic beach resort.
- Bedford Inn: Built in 1883, The Bedford Inn is well-located in Cape May, a very short block to the beach and near many fine restaurants and the shops of the Victorian Mall.
- Carroll Villa Hotel: This 1882 Victorian bed and breakfast hotel in the heart of Cape May's Historic District offers 22 beautifully appointed guest rooms, each with its own special charm and ambience.
- The Colonial Inn at Historic Smithville: This charming B&B inn offers 12 rooms with Colonial charm and modern day amenities. The Barn, a country inn with 12 rooms accommodating up to four people per room, also has a meeting room for business retreats or family reunions. Open daily, year-round.
- The Fairthorne Bed and Breakfast: Widely acclaimed for its hospitality and luxurious accommodations. The Fairthorne is located in the center for town, open an year and offers on-line booking. Owners Ed & Diane proudly support New Jersey Arts.
- The Henry Sawyer Inn: An 1877 cottage-style home loving restored and located on quiet, gaslit Columbia Avenue in Cape May's primary Historic District. Open year round for vacations, romantic weekend getaways, and pure relaxation anytime.
- The John F. Craig House: Open all year, the 1866 John F. Craig House is a gracious, yet fun place to be during all seasons in Cape May.This Carpenter Gothic inn is located in the middle of Cape May's Historic District, just a block from the beach and a block from Washington Street Mall.
- Leith Hall Historic Seashore Inn: While the inn may look formal and Victorian, the atmosphere is casual and relaxed, perfect for a beach vacation or a romantic getaway. Located in the middle of the city’s Historic District, Leith Hall offers ocean views and is only a half block from the beach.
- The Mooring: Comfortable elegance in a classic Second Empire inn. Uncluttered guest rooms; full, served breakfast at tables for two; one building back from the beach; walking distance to everything!
Open mid-April to early November.
- The Linda Lee: A charming, Victorian Carpenter Gothic cottage located in the heart of Cape May's historic district, convenient to the beaches, shopping, and many fine restaurants.
- The Queen Victoria: Experience exceptional hospitality at this award-winning bed and breakfast. Located in the heart of Cape May, just minutes from the ocean, enjoy picturesque accommodations that include fireplaces, whirlpool bathtubs, private porches and much more. Don’t miss out on the savory breakfast and afternoon tea during your stay. Open year-round with holiday festivities and seasonal packages.
- Victorian Lace Inn: All-suite shingle-style B&B with ocean views and charm to spare. Great for romantic getaway or enjoying the wonderful beach with your children, who are welcome at the inn.
- The Albert Stevens Inn
- Angel of the Sea
- The Bacchus Inn
- Bedford Inn
- Billmae Cottage
- Button Wood Manor B&B
- Cape May Historic Accommodations
- Captain Mey's Inn
- Fairthorne Inn
- The Gingerbread House
- The Henry Sawyer Inn
- The Humphrey Hughes House
- Inn at The Park
- The John F. Craig House
- The John Wesley Inn
- Leith Hall
- The Linda Lee
- The Mason Cottage
- The Mooring
- Summer Cottage Inn
- Thomas Webster House
- Twin Gables
- Victorian Lace Inn
- Windward House
- Capri Motor Lodge: A family-owned business for more than 45 years, the Capri is right across from the ocean and just a short walk to the Historic District, shops and restaurants. Make memories with your family that will last a lifetime!
- The Carroll Villa Hotel & Mad Batter Restaurant: Roll out of bed for one of the best breakfasts of your life at the historic Carroll Villa Hotel, home of the Mad Batter Restaurant on historic Jackson Street.
- Congress Hall: Beachfront classic, fully renovated with 106 rooms/suites, ballroom, lounge, nightclub, restaurant, pool, 14 shops, and spa.
- Grand Hotel of Cape May: Located oceanfront at 1045 Beach Ave., featuring 165 guest rooms, two ballrooms, seven meeting rooms, indoor & outdoor pools, whirlpool, E.M. Hemingway's Restaurant.
- Marquis de Lafayette: Enjoy casual Victorian beach charm that makes a perfect destination for couples and families alike – rates include a complimentary stay for two children under the age of 10! All family members, including the furry four-legged ones, are welcome.
- The Montreal Inn: Comfort, hospitality & family atmosphere in a Victorian setting by the sea. Newly renovated, many amenities. Harry's Ocean Bar & Grille.
- Palace Hotel of Cape May: Beautiful rooms and suites just steps from the beach, perfect for romantic getaways or family vacations. Pet-friendly. Check our special packages.
- Periwinkle Inn: Situated directly across from the beach in Cape May, Periwinkle Inn offers a family-friendly environment for a relaxing and fun-filled stay. Features include a poolside lawn, lush foliage, a fish pond, a sandbox, and a child-sized playhouse. Family-owned and operated, Periwinkle Inn is close to Cape May’s historic sights and has an abundance of nearby shopping and dining opportunities.
- The Virginia Hotel: Intimate 24-room hostelry in historic district, 1/2 block from beach, with award-winning Ebbitt Room restaurant
- Avondale by the Sea
- The Blue Fish InnCape Harbor Motor Inn
- Cape May Historic Accommodations
- Chalfonte Hotel
- Hotel Macomber
- Hyland Motor Inn
- La Mer Beachfront Inn
- The Inn of Cape May
- Palace Hotel of Cape May
- Reges Oceanfront Resort
- Southern Mansion
- The Summer Station
Rent from Owners
- Capemaybeachouse.com -- Park your car and relax! Shopping, dining and restaurants and the beach are just steps away. Our homes have accommodating layouts and are fully equipped with all the amenities to give large groups the warmth of home in spacious settings. Each of our homes accommodates up to 22 guests.
- MaryHouse.com – Specializing in Large House Rentals for short-term stays throughout the year. All properties are near the best beaches, have central air conditioning, granite-counter kitchens, gas grills, off-street parking, beautiful interiors and include many services. Rental from MaryHouse is a lower-cost alternative to hotels, affording luxury and convenience for Family Vacations, Special Events, Group Getaways and Corporate Retreats. Click here for special discount!